South Haven Church of Christ - Hunger Network Site
Location415 Northfield Rd.
Bedford, OH - 44146
Contact InfoPhone: (440) 232-4711
They provide a food pantry.
They serve residents of Bedford, Bedford Heights, Bentleyville, Glenwillow, Maple Heights, Oakwood, Solon and Walton Hills.
Generally, income should be 200% of the Federal Poverty Limit or less.
Households that do not meet the income guidelines but have extenuating circumstances such as loss of income or some other financial hardship) may be served on a case-by-case basis.
- Proof of Address/Residency: Current postmarked utility bill, Ohio Works First OWF) statement, or other official document such as that received from Social Security).
- Proof of Income: Public assistance benefit letter, Social Security benefit letter, Medicaid Card or paycheck stub.
- If income is over the guidelines, must bring proof of extraordinary medical expenses.
- Proof of Family Size: Birth certificates, Medicaid/Medical cards, or school enrollment forms for each member of the household).
- Photo I.D. For client and his or her representative, if disabled.)
Hours of operation:
- Between 9:30 AM and 11:45 AM on the last Saturday of the month
- Between 9:30 AM and 11:30 AM on Tuesday and Thursday