They provide a food pantry.
They serve arts of ZIP code 44135 and parts of ZIP code 44111 West of W 117th St in the City of Cleveland and all of the following suburbs: Berea, Brook Park, Linndale, Middleburg Heights, North Olmsted, Olmsted Falls, Olmsted Township and Strongsville.
Generally, income should be 200% of the Federal Poverty Limit or less.
Households that do not meet the income guidelines but have extenuating circumstances such as loss of income or some other financial hardship) may be served on a case-by-case basis.
- Proof of Address/Residency: Current postmarked utility bill, Ohio Works First OWF) statement, or other official document such as that received from Social Security.
- Proof of Income: Public assistance benefit letter, Social Security benefit letter, Medicaid Card or paycheck stub.
- Proof of Family Size: Birth certificates, Medicaid/Medical cards, or school enrollment forms for each member of the house
Hours of operation:
- Between 9:30 AM and 12:00 PM on Tuesday and Thursday
- Between 5:00 PM and 6:45 PM on Wednesday
For more information, please call them.