CACC #1 - Hunger Network Site
Location15220 Lakeshore Blvd
Cleveland, OH - 44110
Contact InfoPhone: 216-436-2000
They provide a food pantry.
They serve parts of ZIP codes 44110 and 44119 within the City of Cleveland.
Generally, income should be 200% of the Federal Poverty Limit or less.
Households that do not meet the income guidelines but have extenuating circumstances such as loss of income or some other financial hardship) may be served on a case-by-case basis.
- Proof of Address/Residency: Current postmarked utility bill, Ohio Works First OWF) statement, or other official document such as that received from Social Security).
- Proof of Income: Public assistance benefit letter, Social Security benefit letter, Medicaid Card or paycheck stub.
- Proof of Family Size: Birth certificates, Medicaid/Medical cards, or school enrollment forms for each member of the household).
- Photo I.D. For client AND his or her representative, if disabled.)
Hours of operation:
- Between 11:45 AM and 2:30 PM on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday